Everest Panorama trek is an attractive and famous trek to the Himalayan region of Nepal. It is a short and adventurous trek for travelers who want to enjoy their holidays and love natural beauties.
The trail begins with a scenic flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. After we arrive at the beautiful Khumbu valley, we follow the fashionable Everest route. Along the path, we walk through rhododendron forests and river banks and arrive at the Sherpa ethnic community of busy mountain town Namche bazaar via Phakding.
As we head forward, we will be pleased to see the natural and cultural essence of the mountains and more towards Tengboche. During the journey, we will also get a chance to visit the ancient monastery where local people perform daily rituals and prayers.
Finally, we will experience the worlds highest mountain peak, Mt Everest (8848m), and other mountain peaks such as Amadablam, Thamserku, Lhotse, and Nuptse. The travelers will get to know local Sherpa culture and tradition too.
- A brief and picturesque flight to Tenzing Hillary Airport, a tough yet lovely airport in Lukla.
- Behold the astonishing vistas of the snowy mountains, such as Ama Dablam, Nuptse, and Everest.
- Discover Sagarmatha National Park's thriving natural surroundings.
- Eat breakfast at Hotel Everest View with an enchanting Himalayan view.
- Visit monasteries that date back a century, including Tengboche Monastery.
- Explore multicultural and little-known settlements, including Thame, Monjo, and Syangboche.
- Discover the Sherpa culture's way of life and celebrations.
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: MODERATE
- Activities: TREKKING
- Altitude: 3,860m
- Best season: Autumn & Spring
- Transportation: Bus/Car
- Accomodation: Hotel/Teahouse
- Min Pack: 1 person