Ghandruk Trek is a short trek offering a good experience of trekking in Nepal. It is an easy trek, and still, you can get a close view of the white mountains. And it will provide you with a close-up view of Machhapuchhre (fishtail), Annapurna south, and Himchuli. This trek is the destination for an ideal Gurung village and paradise nature site. Gurung is an ethnic group of people famous for the British Gurkha army. It is a starting point of Annapurna base camp trekking too.
- Visit historical and cultural places in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Learn about the Gurung community's unique culture.
- Astounding panorama of Fishtail Mountain (Machhapuchre) and Annapurna South.
- Trek across the lower Annapurna Region's stunning rhododendron forests.
- Beautiful view of Machhapuchhre and Annapurna from Ghandruk village.
- Suitable for a short, adventurous family trek through the Annapurna region.
- Destination: Nepal
- Trip Grade: EASY
- Activities: TREKKING
- Altitude: 1,950 m
- Best season: Autumn & Spring
- Transportation: Bus/Car
- Accomodation: Hotel/Teahouse
- Min Pack: 1 person
When you land in Kathmandu at Tribhuvan International airport, you will be welcomed by an Adventure High Pass representative.
After breakfast, we will drive to Pokhara. We'll have a city excursion when we arrive at a hotel in Pokhara.
This is our first day of the trek. We drive to Naya Pul via Pokhara which is about 2 hours drive. After we reach Naya Pul, we start our trail walking through the south bank of Modi River that takes us to Birethanti. Then we continue following to Modi Khola till the Syauli bazaar and have a lunch break. After lunch, the trail leads to Ghandruk village with an uphill hike.
Today, we will have a beautiful sunrise view of the Annapurna Himalaya and Machhapuchhre. After breakfast, we have a village tour and head for Tolka soon after. As the trek advances, we make our way down to Modi river and climb Landruk for lunch. After lunch, we follow the route to Tolka.
After spending a night in Tolka, we head for Phedi while traversing forest trails with beautiful mountain scenery. Along the way, we come across Pothana and Dhampush village, where we will get an outstanding view of real nature.
After breakfast, we will drive back to Kathmandu.
Thank you for staying with us, and have a safe journey home. After breakfast, you'll be driven to the airport, where your flight will be waiting for you. We sincerely hope you enjoyed your stay and will soon return to Nepal!
- Kathmandu to okhara fly ticket.
- Accommodation in guest houdse and hotel for trekking.
- 3 times meal or 3 times hot drinks while trekking.
- 1 guide with perfect english and experience with got license holder.
- 1 porter for two trekkers.
- Require trekking permits.
- Insurance for guide and porters.
- Fly ticket for guide.
- Lunch and dinner in kathmandu.
- All extra snacks drinks while in trekking.
- Your Insurance.